Monday, April 8, 2013

Perdóname pero nunca olvido!

On the eve of one year away to the day, I watched a life literally slip through my fingertips, ugh and that feeling of failure and selfishness and inadequacy starts to consume you, mixing with loneliness, and the new and very real understanding that there are infinite wells of issues so deep they are never ending, yet as the sun rises so does the stronger feelings and knowledge, that you can and will never stop believing in the light, in the fight for better, and those stuck in the bottom of those wells will only have a chance if we refuse to stop fighting, to take their pain and let it transform us, and so it will go... "But I will hold on hope And I won't let you choke On the noose around your neck And I'll find strength in pain And I will change my ways I'll know my name as it's called again http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KkUeRPjc-Y

No comments:

Post a Comment